19 May Worcester Together Fund: Phase Two Recovery Grants
The goal of Phase Two: Recovery is to provide three-to-six months of unrestricted general operating support to nonprofit organizations that are actively delivering support and/or programming to our community in a high quality, responsive manner. Grants will be awarded to a select group of organizations that:
- Are current or recent grantees of either the Greater Worcester Community Foundation or the United Way of Central Mass.
- Have been operating as a nonprofit organization for at least 2 years with 501(c)(3) status or an established fiscal sponsorship arrangement with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- Are based in Worcester County, with priority given to those based south of Route 2 to the south end of the county.
- Fall into one of our designated areas of priority (Arts & Culture, Economic Security, Health & Human Services, Youth Development & Education)
- Are actively engaged in scenario planning for the future.
- Can demonstrate financial resiliency.
- Grant Size: Grants will typically range from $25,000 to $100,000
- Grantees will have the opportunity to access community-funded consultative services in areas that will be helpful to their recovery.
- Decision Process: Decisions are made by an Oversight Committee with representatives from GWCF and UWCM. Organizations will be notified by the end of June.
Please complete an online application by clicking the link below to log in or create an account.