In 2022, we celebrate 102 years of helping those most in need in central Massachusetts. The United Way is at the forefront of helping those who continue to be impacted by the pandemic while also assisting with Afghan and Ukraine relief efforts and securing formula for the most vulnerable among us. At the same time, our efforts remain steadfast in support of critical programs which provide safety net services to those in need. Please take a moment to view our impact video, United Way on the Move.
• De Tocqueville Award: Jeanne and John Esler
• Stoddard Award: The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
• Outstanding Campaign Award: Coghlin Companies
• Coghlin Community Service Award: Vaccine Partnership: UMass Chan Medical School, UMass Memorial Health, St. Vincent Hospital, Mercantile Center, Worcester State University, City of Worcester Health & Human Services
• Live United Award: YMCA Meal Delivery Program
• Lead by Example Award: City Manager Edward M. Augustus, Jr.
• Lifetime of Making a Difference Award: State Senator Harriette Chandler