Our goal is to engage our youth here in Worcester in YouthConnect, with an emphasis on high utility, with a goal of participation of 4 times per summer. Our goal is to provide the right opportunities, to our target population, in the right dose.
We plan to track the following outcomes:
- Number of youth served, overall and by agency
- Number of non-duplicated youth served
- Program diversity; seek to offer recreational, STEM, gender specific, arts, drama, music and skill development programs
- Number of youth that move across programs with the shuttle service
- Outreach efforts to our target population of youth from low-income families
- Staff supported through trainings and regular feedback loops